WORK IN PROGRESS

Welcome to my blog! This is a brand new blog... my first actually. Please bear with me as I learn. My goal is to eventually post scrapbooking projects, advise and links to helpful sites. Thanks for joining me on this journey and God bless!



Sunday, May 30, 2010

EASTER

Happy Easter! We had a really great day! Went to church (Fellowship Church in Grapevine) with my family and then back to our house for a BBQ. My BFF Tammy and her family came over after church for bbq and an Easter egg hunt for the little ones (my husband was very disappointed he was too old to participate). Tracy, Tammy's sister made a fabulous lemon bunt cake. Thanks Tracy!

We ate some great food and took some great group/family pics. The kids were adorable in their Easter best and so were we adults, if I do say so myself - lol! My parents drove in from Winnsboro to spend the day with us. My mother is undergoing Chemo due to a double mastectomy in Jan and was feeling pretty good. Love you mom!

God bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment