WORK IN PROGRESS

Welcome to my blog! This is a brand new blog... my first actually. Please bear with me as I learn. My goal is to eventually post scrapbooking projects, advise and links to helpful sites. Thanks for joining me on this journey and God bless!



Sunday, May 30, 2010

ROAD TRIP WITH MY BFF TAMMY

OMGypsy! What a fun trip!!! Tammy and I drove to Oklahoma to hang with Robyn (My Pink Stamper) and her BFF Karlee. After dropping our scrapbooking stuff off at Tammy's church for Faithbooking on Sat, we ran over to Sam Moon (one of our favorite shopping hot spots) before hitting the road. We stopped in at Cracker Barrel for some lunch and of course, some more shopping (they had a great sale on some really cute Easter stuff). After eating we stopped by Win Star where I promptly lost $100 bucks at the blackjack table (and I do mean promptly, lol!).

We arrived in OK just in time for dinner. After checking into our hotel, Robyn treated us to Chicago Pizza for some GREAT food and the BEST strawberry lemonade I have ever tasted. After dinner we headed over to Robyn's for the live Ustream (Friday - 3/26/10, 8pm central time). Robyn, Karlee and Tammy did a great job - that was a lot of fun, thanks girlz! Once back at our hotel, Tammy and I hung out and stayed up late for some girl talk - duh! lol

We headed back bright and early Saturday morning and spent the rest of the day scrapbooking with Tammy's faithbooking group. What a great group of galz - hi ladies! What a great weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment