WORK IN PROGRESS

Welcome to my blog! This is a brand new blog... my first actually. Please bear with me as I learn. My goal is to eventually post scrapbooking projects, advise and links to helpful sites. Thanks for joining me on this journey and God bless!



Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Cricut Camp

06/21/10-06/23/10
Tammy and I hosted a three day Cricut Camp with 4 different classes offered each of the three days. What a successful event! We can't wait for our August Cricut Camp.

Since we offered three full days of classes we (Tammy, Myrel and I) decided to stay at the hotel for the three days to get some work done. Okay, and to have some fun too! Not only did we have a blast hanging out together, we worked on our blogs, made plans for our CHA trip next month, placed some new merchandise orders, finished some projects, brain stormed on the vendor fair we are having next month, stayed up late, drank some wine and hit the jacuzzi for some much needed relaxation. WOW - what a busy three days!

No comments:

Post a Comment